JourneyWoman

This is a site that attempts to encourage the understanding of the unity of all being and its implications for humanity on their journey of return to the One. Reflections are often presented in the form of creative writing and poetry

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

To read is good, to practice is better

Friday, August 17, 2007

A New Blog

Dear Friends and Readers I have started a new blog on WordPress. It is called 'Wild Dervish Writes' and is similar to JourneyWoman but with some new features. Please go over and take a look. I look forward to seeing you there. This one will be staying here for anyone who wants to read past posts and at some time in the future I might continue writing the 'Diary of an Andalucian Village' here.

At 'Wild Dervish Writes' you will also find a link to my new astore The Sufi Book Store

Thank you to all my readers here and I hope you continue to enjoy reading over at 'Wild Dervish Writes'

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous irving said...

I love your new Wild Dervish Writes blog :) And thank you for including Master of the Jinn in your Sufi book store :)

Ya Haqq!

August 23, 2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Elroy said...

I saw your on blog on dreams. Would you like to have a link to your site from Dreamcrowd?

Just include a blurb about the site in your blog and use this form or email me the link.

http://www.dreamcrowd.com/link_exchange

October 09, 2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Link
Google
Web Blog Pinging Service Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator Blog Flux Directory Blogroll Me! Religion Blogs - Blog Top Sites